… all from the comfort of your home, at your convenience !
Through the Patient Portal, you will be able to
- ask non-urgent questions
- request appointments, prescription refills and referrals
- update personal information, insurance, address, medical and surgical history
- review published lab results, Personal Health Record [PHR] (like your current diagnosis list, your allergies, and medication)
- notify us about recent visits with other doctors, for example, specialists, emergency departments, physical therapists etc.
- obtain patient visit summery notes and educational materials
By using the Patient Portal you no longer have to call the office, leave a message, or wait for a response to get the results of your lab work; these results will be available to you on the Portal. You no longer have to call with a question or concern; you can send a secure message to the office through the Portal and expect a prompt reply.
Begin today to take an active role in managing your health care and call our office if you have any questions!
PCMH (PATIENT-CENTERED MEDICAL HOME)
Our office welcomes you to a new way of managing your health care and invite you to continue working with us in this new model of care. For more information click