From routine well-child checkups to immunizations, IM PEDIATRICS PC is equipped to handle all of your child’s health needs. To help you and your family understand your treatment options, we’ve included descriptions of some of our leading services on this page.
Tests Done in the Office
- Influenza A and B /detection of "flu"/
- Streptococcus A /detection of "Strep throats"/
- PFTs /Pulmonary Function Tests/ - to diagnose and monitor patients with asthma and chronic cough.
- Peak flow meter- for asthma evaluation.
- Audiology testing is easily performed in the office to evaluate hearing for school physicals.
- OAE/ otoacoustic emission / easy and fast, less than 3 seconds, hearing test for newborns and young uncooperative children.
- Tympanometry and acoustic reflex - painless, fast, less than 3 seconds ear test used for diagnosing and monitoring acute and chronic ear infections.
- Refractive vision screening test - for detection of refractive errors / nearsightedness / in pre-school and school aged children. .
- Nebulizer treatment - to facilitate breathing in acute and chronic cough .We can help you obtain a nebulizer at no cost. - Cryosurgery freezing of the common warts.
- Foreign body removal (nose, ear, eye, finger).
- Suture and staple removals.
- Cauterization of umbilical granuloma – chemical treatment of the granulation tissue inside the newborn’s umbilicus.
- Burn treatment